Monday, September 19, 2011

My Nicknames

i've had random people give me so many nicknames i dont even know anymore,
lets see the three i still get called and go by are
Jack (if you know me from 2001 you can call me that, we also like to call it my second mask, when i'm all business and asshole-ish)
Berto (everyone goes for that one)
Beto (family only)

as follows are the ones people sometimes call me that,

Big Bird (joey and some of my old neighborhood friends at 16 i was already like 5'11 and everyone else was still like shorter)
Bert (i used to hang with this guy named Ernie in senior year)
Big Bert (something to do with being big and the whole todd bertuzzi thing)
Bird (read big bird)
Bart (no idea why but it lasted two punches)
Hummer (some polar ice employee)
Haliburto (jewish guy couldnt spell thought i was named after a fish [halibut])
Hal (same guy)
Halo 3 (ask aaron)


i will add more when i remember them

No comments: