Monday, September 19, 2011

the 25th stuff of stuff, No Christmas relations in this one...yet

This blog was created on 2-3-09

1. Every Cd I have, or movie used to be kept in alphabetical order but I re organized them on my new house by most important, the bottom stack on the shelf is the most important, and the one on top of the dvds is the least. The same with my CD's which the most important such as We are the Romans by Botch and Sundowning by This is Hell and all my Lostprophets stuff, are kept in my bin by my bed, the rest are on a huge three stack bin somewhere in the new house. But it doesnt matter, all my music is on my macbook, All 7673 songs.

2. I absolutely love playing videogames but only with two people, Aaron and Andrew in my presence, everyone else can fuck right off, hanging out with Aaron and Andrew is like my only way to relieve stress, whether it’s playing video games or watching them and talking or just chilling out. and yes We do Play Halo 3 son, thats pretty much the staple for me and Aaron fun! Take into consideration that i have an Xbox360 and hardly play it.

3. I have had a few relationships that just bust me up and suck majourly. Not bitter, but at one point i could say i had a bitter taste in my mouth that lasted weeks, if not months. I have been cheated on, and at one point two girls thought they could get away with randomly hitting me. I wouldn't hurt a woman physicall or intentionally hurt their feelings and sometimes i wish they were men so i could show them who is more violent when incited, gladly i keep my anger in check. Because of all of this, i always gladly say no to hispanic women, and especially catholics, they cheat they lie and think everything is ok because eating a cookie every sunday makes life better. No thank you.

4. I have busted my everything to get into ASU main campus and now that i'm in, the next person that tries to tell me I have to leave should come at me wearing armour, I am not kidding. I did not have to be out of school for 1 whole year dying inside wanting my education to suddenly be turned away, no thanks!

5. I couldn’t care or believe in this karma stuff, what goes around comes around? Please my life is a fucking tragic comedy story where I get screwed over by women and men almost as much so bad that it makes my friends believe that i’m pretty much here on earth to take mans punishment so everyone can be happy while I suffer. And I swear by all my might the next person that tells me “everything happens for a reason” will be on the receiving end of this tirade I will hang up the phone, I will simply stare at you as the end of our convo and just walk away from your dumbassery, or if you’re a guy I will have to fight the urge to not fucking clock you on the temple, because god forbid, since everything happens for a reason? My reason to punch you was you annoyed me with your irrelevant bullshit. Why? Because if I did really believe in this like I used to? I AM OVERDUE!!! And you know it

6. I absolutely love Scrubs! I love it so much I used to break into song and dance of shit that Turk did, same thing with stuff from my Name is Earl, the only place where this karma bullshit belongs, on fake stories. I absolutely love that 70s show as well, Red Forman has been a man I look up to since I was 12 and first saw that show.

7. People generally think I’m an angry person, and that kind of bothers me, because I try to do what I can to make everyone be happy and show that i’m just a normal guy, but apparently the way my eyebrows stand on my face makes it look like i’m frowning ha-ha, oh well, if you dislike my sense of humor that’s your loss. Because honestly when my humor is on? You will laugh and have to wipe off tears.

8. I absolutely love that i play hockey, nothing speaks cool to me than grabbing the puck in my zone and taking off up ice and setting someone up with my awesome passes, or going top shelf, i have a wicked wrist shot and i know how to use it. I am an absolute hockey nut; if you didn’t know that then you seriously cannot call yourself my friend. I play, I watch, i’m obsessed with the sport, I dream more about playing or watching hockey than most guys dream about sex, granted sex is one of my favorite things but to me that’s a job, not a hobby, but it is a job that I simply adore, to touch and please a woman? Yowza!

9. I jumped from kinder to 3rd grade, how’d I achieve that? I simply moved from Mexico a country that is amazing in their education, to this country, a country that rather focuses on shitty football nfl games where you watch guys in tight pants grab ass and slap each other’s ass and play the ball literally for only 16 minutes on the clock, trust me I took a stop watch to a game.

10. I learned to fully speak English in 1995, by then it was a secret well kept until I was asked to give a speech, that made everyone freak out, because A. I don’t have a Mexican accent and since I learned English watching British TV and Canadian TV and PBS, I had a British accent for about half a year. B. the more I developed into this culture I watched my accent go from British to a surfer dude, ala Cody from step by step, at the time my hero because he played guitar loud and rockin, and blew shit up for work and lived in a van how awesome could that get? My first month in Arizona in third grade I won a spelling bee, and I didn’t know English past the words cheeseburger and hello and hi. And I beat out everyone else. What does that say about my genius? A lot doesn’t it? So don’t question me.

11. I love listening to songs that are about things in life, sometimes theres song s that i know can sound stereotypical but yes i can feel i connect with those songs, only because at the point in my life i head them i pretty much did just that. Almost every Lostprophets song has had that effect on me. But yes i can also listen to something so random and stupid people just shake their heads at me.

12. I love to argue, and I argue so many things I know so much that it surprises people how knowledgeable I am for a guy who comes off as a dumb hockey fan. Trust me, nothing is more annoying than talking to people who just wanna argue but don’t know shit or can’t back up their so called facts.

13. I am scared of heights and snakes. But if you tell me to jump up a ladder and do something, all I need is someone nearby in case I fall, because I will always no questions asked jump up that ladder and do it happily. Snakes? You can fuck right off with that shit. If it wasn’t for my mum grabbing me and yanking me off the wall and rock I was sitting on, a coral snake would have pretty much bitten my leg and nooooo thank you for that experience again.

14. My hockey sticks are about the most personal things I hold, they are the dear life to my shot and my ways I do my work on the ice. They’re about as personal to a player as why I wear my visor or helmet. If you took them from me and gave me some shitty curves I can still do the work I need to play and shoot but I’ll be so annoyed at the lack of control, the curve on the toe of the blade is not for cheating or shots, it’s to control and fool people with it, I posses an arsenal of shots that most people cannot understand how I gained it, practice!

15. I text, sometimes I hate my phone because of the shit people will say to me but for the most part I enjoy getting texts from anyone I know with something cool to say, whether its me or them venting or just talking some cool shit.

16. My girl radar is far from broken, I know when a girl is in the room faster than most guys do especially my friends, walking to class at ASU my girl radar is pretty jammed not overloaded but I know where what and who is.

17. If you’re a woman, and have straight hair, wear glasses, hopefully black frames, blue or green eyes (hazel i guess its called) and you’re 5’8 -5’11 and you’re not Mexican and not catholic chances are i’m about to gravitate towards you, I absolutely love that look in women, I don’t know why and I can’t tell you why but god damn it, I fucking love that look.

18. I absolutely love spending time with certain people just to get to chill with them, I appreciate any type of joke especially Aaron jokes which crack me up beyond any reason to the point that I have fallen and started to cry from it. So if i hang out with you more often than most, take it for what it is, i prefer you more than everyone else for a reason, and you matter a lot to me. yes go ahead and feel insulted if you want to.

19. I have a culinary degree and the only thing i’m picky about eating is MSG, I am scared straight on the whole reasons why MSG is bad for you and so should you!

20. I absolutely love to drive, if you tell me to drive you to California and tell me you got the gas and food covered I will throw you in my car with a pillow and ear plugs so you can sleep in peace, why ear plugs? I have an iPod with the world of music from Indian chant music to hardcore.

21. I listen to music more than most people know, and yes I know everyone else can say that, but how many of you have 7673(at this exact moment) songs on your iPod and have listened to every song in that iPod four times each and some songs almost a hundred times? I didn’t think so.

22. I for one do not grasp the “high school are my best years” dilemma most people have, but I do believe that you learn some pretty good things in life to set you for the future, then again, college taught me more about life than high school did and here’s why….

23. I have had two massive head injuries, I’m a bit of an old school hockey player at one point in my life, and concussions were just headaches right? Well my first concussion wiped out from July 02-march or April 03 basically my senior year of high school, the head trauma that caused actually shifted by brain to the left and made my memory pretty good somehow. But the post concussion syndrome was amazing at how terrible it was. I suffered yet another concussion in 06 and it was the by far I swear the worst time of my life, I cannot remember most of anything involving the years 2002-07 and what little I do remember, good luck with that. I almost needed brain surgery actually and I felt like one of those head trauma guys looking at coloring pictures trying to figure them out. That’s how bad it was. So excuse me when I say “come at my head and I will fucking make your life hell” here’s the big surprise about all of this, none of these injuries were from playing hockey.

24. I broke my toe, and fractured my ankle in a span of two weeks, and the toe rebroke two weeks after healing, how’d I fix it both times? Hockey tape, since doctors don’t really do shit but tape it to the other toe. My ankle? I wrapped it and for three months I had to relearn to skate again because of how painful it was, did it stop me from playing hockey every two days? No way! Not a damn chance son! You only live once and nothing will stop me from playing my sport.

25. I absolutely hate shaving, I think it’s the most annoying boring and time wasting chore I have to do besides waiting which I hate, put me on hold on the phone and good luck finding me there when you click over. And if you have dogs, they better not be chihuahuas or annoying small dogs, i will not like them and will not be nice to them unless you win me over somehow, and thats rare, same for cats, i fucking hate cats so much ill swerve my car to kill one, im deathly allergic to them, no mercy.


hah! enjoy if youre insulted take a joke

No comments: