Thursday, October 20, 2011

Canadiens vs the Penguins, The toothless Baby Bulldogs edition

Period One Notes:

-So I tried to just watch the game and then update after the period, then realized, oh shiiiiiiiii…..thats why I’m doing this blog, Merp.

-Andrei has been pretty solid lately, and then takes a penalty and a goal by the penguins.

-The penguins attack is just there in your face, I don’t know what the hell is going on but the Canadiens took way too long to get out of their own zone.  It took Price diving across his crease to stop the play.  And freezing the puck.

-Then another save and again same thing but this time out.

-KOSTITSYN WITH A BREAKAWAY…..fail

- Subban is getting booed by the penguins fans? Why?

- WHY DOES SUBBAN LOOK SO OUT OF PLACE, WHAT HAPPENED THIS SUMMER?

One thing that really stands out is that the Canadiens have downgraded as far as play in the last five games.  Something is really going on, wrong that is, not right.

I guess the plus side of this is hearing the Canadiens Radio ply by play guys  doing the TSN broadcast, very alleviating instead of having to listen to that fuck with that Maguire fuck.


Second Period

-SAVE BY PRICE, STOPPED BY PRICE, little less of that please

- Lars Eller is not looking well.

- Eller throws a hit and lands on his ass.

- If you have Arron Asham dominating your top players, you have a god damn problem

-  Oh look after I wrote that, he gets an assist.

- And Pacioretty, is hurt

- Maybe it’s because he ghosts it, but I didn’t realize or care to realize that Gomez was injured, I guess I have to pick on Kostitsyn.

- Two minutes later:  Pac jumps on the ice and takes a shift, and is now struggling to get back to the bench again

-Jeez, two straight powerplays and all I hear is “Save by Price”

- What happened to this once dominant powerplay, on the book and on the stats according to say…EA sports NHL games we have one of the most talented fastest teams, but on this team, they’re chasing the puck, chasing their passes, and falling.   Seems like Gionta and Cammalleri, Plekanec are the only ones not named Carey Price who work hard out there.

-There’s a bit I love, look up Terrible Terry Tate, where he’s getting pumped up and ready to bring the hurt to a guy just yellin “YOU WORKIN IT BABY, THE PAIN TRAINS A COMIN, WOO WOO THIS TRAIN RUNS ON TIME WOOO WOOO PAIN TRAIN BABY WOOOOOOO YOU BEST BE READY”


^^^THAT’S WHAt….sorry, caps,  that’s what I think of with all the habs injuries, its like a slow inevitable train that just won’t stop, Did we lose something with Hamr and Wiz walking away? They were technically the only tough guys on the team.

- That one pens fan scream “GOOO GOOOOO”  Shut the fuck up man, reminds me of some stupid coyotes fans when I go to games. 

- Hey look, Gionta, crashing the net, the 3 foot tall guy crashed the net.  Wow.

-  Another Montreal powerplay, vs one of the top PK units in the league as of the last powerplay.  And Paul Martin Clears it.

-I really have nothing to post and then the period ended, this was atrocious to watch.  I don’t wanna sound negative but is this 2007?



Third Period Notes

-I’m a true fan, even though I know this third period may not be amazing, I’ll watch it. 

-Carey price boke his stick on the boards, the same boards almost every goalie breaks them on in this penguins arena.  Weird

- This defense looks dismal, but at least the Penguins are helping by blocking their own shots.



-In Other News, Hamrlik just scored a goal against the Flyers, sigh, but hey at least its on Bryzgalov, the king of soft goals who looks around at his players “where the fuck where you?”  Douche



- Asham, this time he finishes what he starts, sigh

-  But in all honesty that goal was nuts, I mean the guy came in and batted it out of the air……Wait a minute!!! That’s CROSSBAR LEVEL@!!!@#$@!

- DAMN IT!!!   I guess you gotta celebrate your 700 career game with a goal I guess.

-There’s that point of the day where you eat too much say…at a friends or family members, where they keep slapping food on your plate, where your eyes just glaze over, I’m not eating, but I feel that with this game.

-The penguins are doing tough boardwork, They brough the hammers and nails and glue.  They have that puck to them on the boards, that’s not right,   I could fix that in NHL GM Mode.

-  Anyway, Habs take a penalty, it’s the down syndrome Kostitsyn.

- That should have been a penalty shot

-Should I write about this powerplay?

- Michalek with the breakaway, that was about it.

-Nothing

- GIONTA!!!!  WITH A SLAPPER from the point, Diaz threw a hit and Gionta drives it home with Darche holding down the fort in front of the net, THAT’S HOW YOU PLAY

-  Well, at least Fleury lost his shutout.
1-4 -1 is not something we expect out of this team, with a good coach there, and new talented players?  This is not as cool as you may think, I’m a little disappointed  But  Its only the start of the season, its all about recovery.




Well the game is over and a few things come to mind, Gomez is injured, Eller is still recovering, and Pac has to be injured.  What next?  There's only up to go from here, let's see what goes on.

No comments: