Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens, Oct. 18, 2011, the Ehrhoff as the Hab killer edition


Period 3 Notes:

Not gonna lie, I knew what time the game was, but I just got a brand new Nintendo Wii, as soon as I got home I made a mental note to play it with my Fiancee and then tune in to the game and three hours later,

16 left in the third

N

O

T

H

I

N

G

-Seriously, what is with this team all of a sudden?  Where’s the foot speed?

-I did not know Cole would be so slow, I guess NHL11 didn’t lie when it said he was a 79 speed overall.  Wow

-Dear Ray Ferraro, I don’t care, granted I like the sabers, but not enough to wanna hear about them all day long, if Lindy Ruff was so great, I think 15 years would have delivered more than one finals appearance

-Price does look solid though.

-If you haven’t paid attention, Price is wearing his pink pads and mask, looks solid, of course though, Carey Price has the most style out of all the goalies in the show.

-This dumb,…I mean, dump and chase isn’t working for them, carry the puck.


-Dude, Gomez, hit the net with a shot come on, you were OPEN

-Bufaslug is just taking it, every chance they’re clearing like a powerplay.

-Leopold almost pulled a Steve Smith, damn it!

- Every single rush the Canadiens make, BAM, nope not gonna happen,
- Next rush, Denied.

-Empty net, Denied.

- It’s official, Christian Erhoff, is a Hab killer, I hoped it was only in the preseason but no, Its now in the regular season, ten more years of this shit.

-And with that it’s over, lack of discipline, no communication, shitty playing by Gomez and the ability to easiy turn the puck over the second they reached the offensive zone leaves the Canadiens with a loss.

Carey Price Can’t save everything, I’m high on him I believe in him, but the defense lacks any communication, the offense is lacking their superstar player in Cammalleri, the big powerforwards like Pac and Cole aren’t being true powerforwards and well….I’m glad this shrimp alfredo is ready because I’m not going to go into a full rant…..again.


I had originally really hoped that the Canadiens would have let Markov walk and signed Ehrhoff  since they let Wiz go, instead they signed markov to over 5 fucking million dollars.....TO NOT PLAY HIM.


You don't sign defensemen who havent played a full season in almost three years to five million dollar contracts, let alone one full year.

Ehrhoff is a FAST defenseman, smooth skating i'm not kidding i see him skating and its phenomenal, he's no Scott Niedermayer with his skating but he's damn good.  His shot isn't amazing but he hits the net makes rebounds for other players to pick up the puck and pump it in for a goal or makes for a dangerous play ensuing.

Markov? refresh my memory, it's been a long time, granted he's good, he made Souray dangerous by feeding him the puck, then Streit, then Hamrlik before the team got Bergeron while he was in and out of the IR.

This makes me a little sad to think, and i was speaking with another canadiens fan, the other day and he was saying the same thing, glad to see i'm not the only one who feels this way.

No comments: