Thursday, October 13, 2011

Canadiens vs Flames, The Real Home Opener Edition

Pre-Game:

-Wooo I’m excited, shame the telly won’t show the good stuff going on, warmups and the players hitting the ice and the fans going apeshit, shame they only show 10 seconds of that, I don’t really care about hearing Charlie Zimmer’s voice talk about the flames, sorry bro, I didn’t like you in phoenix.

-The AnnouncerLacroix is awesome so classy and can bounce between languages like no other.

-OOOOH, this intro is different a little, always gotta love the kids bearing the flags, even more love for the kid with the torch, that just gives me goosebumps.

-I wish I could go to a Game, I hate living in Arizona, have to wait two years to see them.

-Come on Golmer do something

-Pleks always gets some love

-Hahaha, Peter who?...oh wait the backup.

-Eruption for Price, naturally.

-Desharnais certainly needs more appreciation.

-Darche is back, love that guy, great role model for the baby habs.

-MaxPac is back and everyone is letting him know that they’re glad to see him, and its getting louder and louder for him.

-P.K.!!!!! P.K.!!!!! P.K.!!!!!


-Hmmm Gomez is wearing RBK 11K’s maybe this year will be different for him…….



Period 1:


-Cole already with the big hit.

-Habs running around already in the flames’ zone and Subban with a huge shot off the draw.

-KOSTITSYN WITH THE FIRST OF THE YEAR AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!

-Does Olli ‘Rapeface’ Jokinen ever win draws? Seriously, seeing him here in phoenix it never happened, I guess nothing changed because Plekanec is spanking him in every draw.

-Charlie Zimmer is not a bright color commentator.

-…..and Bourque ties it on the powerplay…..

-Flames powerplay is killing Montreal, stupid penalties and a goal by a stupid player, Hagman? The leafs castoff? Ugh.

-Glad I’m having alcohol after the second goal, David Moss gets Montreal the lead.

-Price is looking….ok….should go back to Vaughns, this is a uncool start of the season for him so far. 

-But can you blame him, the defense is suddenly not being defensive, too many players breaking through, through the middle more so, that is not good.

-As usual the team comes out with a Bang, then….stop.  And that’s where the Flames took over, half a dismal period, go figure.




Second Period:

This is probably my last one.

-HOW COULD THAT NOT HAVE GONE IN?

-Kippers pads look like they’re Passau pads modded to look like Bauer.

-Jokinen with a stupid penalty, Habs onto the powerplay, Come on guys!

-A powerplay for Montreal shouldn’t have to be in a defensive backrush to stop David Moss ON THE BREAKAWAY, what the hell is going on!?

-ANOTHER fucking flames breakaway, what the fuck is going wrong here?



Alright I’m out, theres a good ten miles max of biking with my name on it and my lungs are just not excited, byeeeeee



PS: I may have to cut the game short, gotta try and bike 6-10 miles today so commitments are commitments when you have people riding with you.  What a shame, but I’ll have more notes when I get back from the game, I found this gnarly app that allows me to tune in to the Montreal sports radio station so I can hear the game like last year through XM, but free.  Beauty.

2 comments:

vero said...

Yeah habs let us down! This game was a no!! But i hop that tonights game will be better! Well it started well.. So let's hope it stays that way!! Loving the pac desharnais kostitsyn line ils sont très actifs et en contrôle!! Ils ne laissent pas passer aucune chance!!

Humberto said...

unfortunately i didnt get to see saturday's game i was at the coyotes home opener booing the jets way too hard, my jaw is still sore and my voice barely recovered today. I like that line though, desharnais is just what kostitsyn needs as far as a set up man and pac will crash the net for sure, this is a good line up right there. I hope the next one goes better, that one will have a blog up for it.